Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Truth: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter

To my husband:

1.  Can I get a? by Jay-Z because it was popular when we started dating, and it was frequently playing at the club where we went dancing on the weekends.
2.  Love Like This by Faith Evans because it's one of my original songs for my husband. I really never knew there was a love like this before.
3.  What's Simple is True by Jewel because it was on the first mixed tape I made for him and it speaks volumes about how pure our love was and how I took a leap of faith to be with him when he wasn't done with school yet or employed on a full-time basis.
4.  God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts because it describes how I feel about my journey in finding the love of my life.
5.  Still the One by Shania Twain because after 13 years together he is still the one.
6.  Dreamlover by Mariah Carey because he is the one who made my dreams come true.
7.  Baby Boy by Sean Paul featuring Beyonce because it describes how I feel about him.
8. Forever by Chris Brown because I want to be with him forever.
9.  Heaven by Bryan Adams because once in your life you find someone..
10.  I Can't Help Falling in Love with You by UB40 because we did kind of rush into things, but I couldn't help it.
11. I Got You Babe by UB40 because I got him!
12.  Nothing Fails by Madonna because I'm not religious, but I feel such love, it makes me want to pray, pray that he will always be here.

2 comments: