Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daybook


FOR TODAY: August 4, 2011

Outside my window... it's dark.

I am thinking...about space.

I am thankful...for my job.

From the learning rooms...Zoe is working on fractions, decimals, and basic geometry.  Thomas got away without doing homework today. 
In the kitchen...roasted turkey with sweet potatoes, brown rice, and carrots for dinner...dark chocolate and peanut butter for dessert!

I am wearing...a white t shirt and pink victoria secret pajama pants.

I am creating...working on the solo for Santeria by Sublime. 

I am going...to rest more in the coming days.  My feet hurt, and my back hurts!

I am wondering...when it is going to rain. It's been in the triple digits all week. 

I am reading...The Art of Racing in the Rain.

I am hoping...that my ankle will be ok.

I am looking forward to...beach week next summer!  I already miss being on vacation. 

I am hearing...the dishwasher running and dogs sleeping.

Around the house...we are pretty nice and organized right now. 

I am pondering...how life will be with one less child at home in a few weeks.

One of my favorite things...swimming :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: relax as much as possible, register Zoe for bus pass Saturday, dinner with inlaws on Sunday.  Will try to make it to church on Sunday with the girls.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...feeling a little homesick for DC

2 comments: