Sunday, August 26, 2012

30 Days of Truth: Day 1 Something you Hate About Yourself

I found this challenge here:  (thanks for the idea!)

http://debiehive.blogspot.com/p/30-days-of-truth.html

Day one is something you hate about yourself.   I hate that I have chronic pain.  My neck and mid back have been hurting since 1989.  My low back started hurting when I injured my ankle in 2007.  I've had a total of sixteen surgeries including seven on my right leg (two on my ankle and five on my knee) and go to physical therapy two to three times a week to work on strengthening without injury.  I get monthly massages, Chinese foot reflexology, and I'd like to try Rolfing.  It sucks to be in pain because it makes me grumpy, and it keeps me from being as active as I would like to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment