Saturday, July 16, 2011





FOR TODAY:  July 16, 2011

Outside my window...birds are singing, the lawn guy woke me up bright and early, looks like another blue sky day.

I am thinking...how much I hate having eczema.

I am thankful...for having time off during the summer. It's such a contrast to being a full time teacher during the school year.

From the learning rooms...not much going on today since it's Saturday.  Got Zoe started yesterday on an online textbook for preAP 6th grade math.  She worked for a long time and seemed very interested. Thomas is still learning to go one page at a time through his summer bridge workbook (loves to skip around) and is enjoying his new library books.


In the kitchen...coffee!

I am wearing...jean shorts and a turquoise tank top.

I am creating...new music.  Working on 21 Guns by Green Day (guitar).

I am going...to take the kids to see Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows part 2 later.

I am wondering...what I have to do to make the eczema stop flaring up.  Every day it changes. Every day there is a new patch of itchy bubbles on my hands.  I also wonder why I am the only person I know with this problem.

I am reading...the bible, Genesis 4-10 today.

I am hoping...Brent will come see us soon.  We haven't seen him since Christmas.

I am looking forward to...spending the weekend with my family.

I am hearing... "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmXQFwlD7vk

Around the house...everything is quiet. Joe took Thomas and Zoe to Taekwondo. Sierra is still asleep but has to be at work soon.  Got a lot of cleaning up done yesterday, but it seems like it's never all done at one time except for when the maids come.  I am working on ideas for redecorating the bonus room.  We took everything down off the walls, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

I am pondering...the stories I read today in the bible.  Will write a separate blog post about my thoughts.

One of my favorite things...my house.

A few plans for the rest of the week: gym/pool/yoga, movies, playing guitar, hopefully sleeping more tomorrow.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment